Durable, modular, supportive, and comfy, these blades have been through a lot and still have plenty of life left in them. Even though Valo Brand is discontinued, their parent company Roces still uses the same designs in their M12 and 5th Element models, and with minor modifications skins and souls from other brands can be made to fit these boots. They are a bit heavy with the skins and hefty soul plates, but once you get in the groove you don't notice it.
- Boot: Valo AB1 (size 7, toe cut)
- Skin: Rollerblade TRS Alpha 1 (memleak mods)
- Soul: Valo 2-piece
- Liner: Reign V2
- Frame: Ground Control Featherlight 3
- Inner: Moonshine UHMW Blue antirockers
- Outer: Dead 58mm/92a wheels with Rush Hybrid bearings